Ignite: After School Program for Students with Special Needs in Dallas
Ignite is operated by the Vanguard Center for Neurological Health (VCNH) and is in place to serve enrolled students after school and when school is not in session. It is designed as an after school program for Dallas students with special needs or learning differences. Ignite offers a complement to the school by providing a safe, therapeutic environment for students to learn and grow. The program offers a wide range of recreational, educational, and cultural activities, including study hall, fun fitness, arts and entertainment, cooking, and creative themed activities.
Hours of Operation
- Ignite activities begin at the end of the school day and conclude at 5 p.m.
- During school closures, Ignite operates from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a limited number of exceptions. Please see refer to the Vanguard Preparatory School calendar for days of operation.
- Students may enroll in Ignite on a regular or as needed basis.
- $30/day on school days (3 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- $45/day on school days in June (2 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- $45/day on school days (3 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- $60/day on school days in June (2 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
Enrollment during school breaks:
Ignite will send communication out in advance to sign up for
days/breaks in which school is not in session.
If you are interested in learning more about our Dallas after school program for students with special needs, please email: [email protected]
Vanguard Preparatory School
4240 Sigma Road Dallas, TX 75244 | phone: 972.404.1616 | fax: 972.404.1641
Accredited By Southern Association of Colleges and Schools - AdvancED | TEA Approved
Content Copyright 2020 - Vanguard Preparatory School | All Rights Reserved