Ignite offers a wide range of recreational, educational, and cultural activities including study hall, fun fitness, arts and entertainment, cooking, instructional sports, nature, recycling and creative themed activities.
Our program is designed to complement the school’s mission, offering a safe, therapeutic environment allowing students to learn and grow.
- Ignite activities begin at the end of the school day and conclude at 6 p.m.
- Ignite is open every weekday except for holidays and specified teacher in-service days.
- When school is closed Ignite is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Students may enroll in Ignite monthly, three days, or two days each week.
In addition to our daily program Ignite offers the following activities:
During the school year:
High School and Middle School Social Club
- Weekly clubs 3:15 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Parent Night Out
- Movie and Game Nights.
1. Email email@example.com
2. Phone: 972-922-8231
3. Hours of operation:
- 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. during regular school session
- 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. during summer school session (June-July)
- 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. during the summer (July-August)
- Fees during school regular school session is $40
- Fees when school is out for holiday/summer/in service $75
Spring Activities 2019
Lower School Spring Events
- Friday, March 8 – Saturday, March 9 PJ Mask Camp In
- Friday, April 26, 2019 Final Friday 3:00p.m.-1:00p.m.
High Spring Events
- February 22, 2019 Video Game Night
- April 5, 2019 Escape Room Camp In
High School Social Club
- February 22, 2019 Video Game Night $20.00
- March 29, 2019 Main Event
- April 5, 2019 SMG/Escape Room Camp In
- May TBA Rough Riders Baseball Game
- June 15, 2019 Hootie and the Blowfish Concert
End of 2nd Quarter - Noon Dismissal
2nd Quarter Conferences
Staff Development Day - No School
Vanguard Preparatory School
4240 Sigma Road Dallas, TX 75244
Accredited By Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools - AdvancED | TEA Approved
Copyright @ 2019 Vanguard Preparatory School | All Rights Reserved
(phone) (972) 404-1616
(fax) (972) 404-1641