- Year founded: 1993
- Lower school teacher to student ratio: 1:5
- Middle and high school teacher to student ratio: 1:10
- Teaching staff: 18
- Mental health professionals: 8
- Vanguard professionals average years of experience: 15
- Vanguard professionals average tenure: 8
- Therapeutic results: Evidenced-based social and emotional progress reports for each student
Vanguard’s approach to education is inspired by several foundational beliefs:
- We believe that social-emotional learning sets the stage for academic learning and success in other areas.
- We believe that children who are intellectually engaged in learning are closer to developing behavior that will positively affect their future path.
- We believe that what children learn in school should be reinforced at home, which is why Vanguard provides diverse educational opportunities for parents.
- And finally, we believe in the power of difference. Vanguard is a place where very different students learn to accept and help one another, developing a mindset that will benefit them throughout their lives.
Vanguard in many ways is what all schools should be. We help kids excel not only academically but also socially, emotionally and in all the skills required to navigate life.
We serve students and families from all across the DFW metroplex!
Vanguard Preparatory School
4240 Sigma Road Dallas, TX 75244 | phone: 972.404.1616 | fax: 972.404.1641
Accredited By Southern Association of Colleges and Schools - AdvancED | TEA Approved
Content Copyright 2020 - Vanguard Preparatory School | All Rights Reserved